During the installation of MimioStudio, the installer puts 200MB of files into the Windows temp directory, which is located on drive C by default.
The temp directory in Windows often contain files from previous software installations that are no longer needed. You can delete unnecessary files in the temp directory and reinstall MimioStudio.
- Click Start.
- Select Run.
- Enter %TEMP% and click OK.
- Delete any unnecessary files.
- Reinstall MimioStudio.
Change the location of the Windows temp directory to your D drive or another drive with more capacity. Please note that incorrectly changing the setting for the Windows temp directory can severely impact performance or cause other issues.
- Right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Click on Environment Tables.
- For both TEMP and TMP variables, change the path from the C drive to the D drive. (For example D:\TEMP\sys)
- Click OK to all open Windows and restart your computer. After restarting, reinstall MimioStudio.