¿Busca respuestas? Intente encontrarlas en nuestra biblioteca de preguntas frecuentes o examinando las siguientes categorías.
¿En qué puedo ayudarle?
I am unable to load the new software on my Mac and get the message «Installation cannot be completed with MimioStudio currently running. Please quit MimioStudio and try again.» even though I don’t have Mimio running. Can you help me here?
Make sure NO Mimio products are running in the Dock or in the system tray in the top right corner.
Note: If you have a custom gallery, export the Gallery folder before deleting Mimio. Please trash the following folders and files:
- Go to Macintosh HD/Utilities/Activity Monitor and search for mimiosys and Quit Process
- Go to Macintosh HD/Applications and delete any Mimio folders from there
- Go to Macintosh HD/Library/Preferences and delete any files that start with com.mimio
- Go to Macintosh HD/Users/UserName/Library/Preferences and delete any files that start with com.mimio (also delete the Mimio folder in there)
- From the Go Header/Go to Folder type in /private/var/db/receipts then delete the Com.mimio/mimiosys.bom & Com.mimio.mimiosys.plist
- Go to Macintosh HD/Users/Shared and delete the Mimio folder from there
Afterwards, install the new version of MimioStudio for Mac.