Mimio MyBot educational robotics system
Launch robotics in your classroom without any of the common obstacles. With the innovative Mimio MyBot system, robotics and coding can be taught simply and easily. Ready. Set. Build!
Bridge the gap between learning about robotics in the classroom and the application in the real world.
Our intuitive and accessible system helps students develop core skills in programming, engineering, and robotics. We provide a system to facilitate learning and ignite a passion in students with the freedom and flexibility to build, code, and test new and unique models. Mimio MyBot educational robotics system allows students to explore and learn freely while removing common obstacles such as requiring network infrastructure changes or expensive workstations.
- The Wi-Fi enabled Fusion™ robotic controller does not require any special software or cables to connect with the student workstation. The software, programming languages, and documentation are built in, so all you need is a browser to start learning.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface is designed for education, allowing students to start in a simple drag-and-drop environment and grow into a powerful coding environment as their skills develop.
- Pre-loaded with a range of educational content to get you started. The MyBot system provides on-device access to programming and hardware reference guides, tutorials, videos, and more.
- Extensive set of building components that can be used to create mobile and stationary mechanical systems to explore engineering principles from simple machines to advanced mechanisms.
Mimio MicroCloud: Serve Mimio MyBot curriculum, videos, and training materials without a network or internet connection.
Our Mimio MicroCloud server delivers a variety of educational materials by establishing a local wireless classroom community, which students join to access the resources. By selecting one of the available Mimio MyBot robots, the student is connected, programs and files are automatically synced between the student’s account and the robot, and the student is ready to go. The Mimio MicroCloud can also integrate with existing network infrastructures, including LDAP and Active Directory environments, enabling single sign-on access.
Fusion Controller: The brain of the Mimio MyBot.
Simple and intuitive user interfaces enable users to create programs with graphical or text-based programming languages, allowing both novices and experts to code freely.
- No software or apps to install: MyBot does not require apps or special software to be installed on your PC, tablet, or other device.
- No need to be connected with a cable: Fusion does not require a physical connection to your device.
- Use any device with Wi-Fi and a browser: Connect to Fusion via Wi-Fi, then load a browser and log on. Now you’re ready to code and learn!
Mimio MyBot Base Kit: Built from rugged, aerospace-grade materials, this system was made to survive the rigors of the classroom.
The MyBot educational robotics Base Kit contains everything needed to build a great working robot:
- Fusion Controller
- Rechargeable battery and battery charger
- Motors, sensors, metal building components, tools, and fasteners
The Mimio MyBot Base Kit was designed to be easily expanded. Simply add on additional building components, sensors, servos, joysticks, and cameras to create large, sophisticated robotic structures to challenge and inspire advanced students.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
The Mimio MyBot educational robotics system is an award-winning solution that increases engagement and STEM learning.
Experience What the Classroom Can Be.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts—it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEM-based learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills such as critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.