MimioVote assessment system
Perform real-time formative assessment with the convenience and ease of a clicker that recharges and renumbers.
Real-time formative assessment has never been easier.
With the MimioVote™ assessment system, the results are immediate and the feedback has value. Teachers know who is learning and who needs help. And when students don’t have to think about how to use the device, they can concentrate on answering the questions.
- The intuitive design provides instantaneous teacher-led or self-paced evaluation, without the hassle typically experienced with ordinary assessment tools. Teachers get accurate, real-time results and eliminate the extra workload of manual test correction. And they can download results into spreadsheets and lesson plans, to easily track learning.
- Quick-poll during a lesson, to see who’s getting it and who needs some help.
- Reduces student confusion by illuminating only the answer buttons needed for each test.
- Easily import standard tests and publishers’ content.
- Compatible with MimioStudio™ templates and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Automatic recharging means tech directors don’t have to deal with battery replacement.
Includes our classroom software – so easy to use and engaging, your teachers will use it every day.
The MimioVote assessment system includes the dynamic MimioStudio classroom software. It connects all the MimioClassroom™ products, so using other tools, from the document camera to the pen tablet, is quick and easy. MimioStudio software allows educators to create interactive lessons and collaborative activities, and perform real-time formative assessment. Take learning even further with our MimioMobile™ app, which allows group learning and collaboration on almost any device.
Imagine what the classroom can be!
Check out our online educator community. Search our extensive library of lessons, activities, and graphics, or share your own favorites with others.
Become involved in discussions on our forums, or start your own group for sharing files and ideas. Get answers to your questions from edtech experts, or take live online or on-demand courses that suit your timetable.
Experience What the Classroom Can Be.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts – it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEM-based learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.