MimioDisplay Touch Display 3
Firmware Change Log
- Unplug’d has been updated with a new Teacher Control Centre.
- InfiniteSketch app name has been updated from Infinite Sketch to InfiniteSketch.
- File Manager app name has been updated from File manager to File Manager.
- App shortcut menu text has been updated from “Please choose the need to remove the app” to “Select to remove app”.
- App shortcut menu text has been updated from “Please choose the need to add the app” to “Select to add app”.
- WiFi disabled text has been updated from “WiFi has been closed, please test and open the WiFi module” to “To see available networks, turn on WiFi”.
- Hotspot Switch label text has been updated to “HotspotSwitch” to “Hotspot”.
- Automatic time and date setting text has been updated to “Automatic date and time”.
- Countdown completed message has been updated to “Countdown Complete!”
- Users can now change time zone when Automatic date and time is enabled.
- Locked sources now automatically remove their priority level.
- Users can now deselect a source priority.
- Boxlight NDMS improvements.
- Boxlight Apps has now been removed.
- Chrome browser has now been removed.
- Changing an external source name now reflects throughout the whole system.
- Locked sources can no longer be set as Source when Power On.
- InfiniteSketch file types can now be opened directly from within the File Manager.
- Alphanumeric keyboard now opens when typing in WiFi settings.
- All physical keyboard keys now work appropriately.
- Unplug’d iOS / iPad OS casting issues have been resolved.
- Screenshot button on the remote control will now take a full-sized screenshot and insert into InfiniteSketch on a new slide
- Support for Hungarian is now included
- WiFi and Bluetooth unit has been updated with new drivers
- New Boxlight Mimio start-up animation
- Send to InfiniteSketch no longer breaks the touch input on external sources
- “cut” button in the file manager has now been spelt correctly
- “Bluetooth” settings has now been spelt correctly
- “Countdown” widget has now been spelt correctly
- Device model has been changed to “MimioDisplay3”
- “Close All Apps” is now shown in the “Opened Apps” prompt
- Opening the side menu will no longer open the Bluetooth settings